Wednesday, November 15, 2006

THE SHOW IS OVER, SAY GOODBYE

Take a bow, the night is over
This masquerade is getting older
The lights are low, the curtain's down
There's no one here ...

Well folks, it's been fun but I've decided that my blogging days are done. It seems that everything I like and everything I do is right here on display for everyone to read about and I guess I feel my life has lost its mystery. Okay, that's a little too dramatic, but in all seriousness, I find myself constantly thinking about how I am going to blog about things, like when I'm watching a movie or hanging out with friends, which in some way takes away from the experience of being in the moment. And to be honest, more than anything, I'm just kinda sick of this whole blogging thing.

So this is the final post for Ray of Delight ... for now anyways. I will start posting again when Madonna releases a new album. So check back in roughly two years or so ;-)

Finally, I think it is only appropriate that I end with a quote from the person who inspired this blog and has been posted here more than anyone or anything ...


There's nothing left to try
There's no more places to hide
There's no greater power than the power of good-bye ...
Learn to say good-bye
I yearn to say good-bye!

-- Madonna


:: posted by Ray of Delight, 11:21 PM

1 Comments:

A beautiful end!!
Blogger Joseph, at 4:32 PM  

Add a comment